Nsoatreman Rural Bank was founded in October 1984 at Nsoatre as a private rural-based banking institution in the Brong Ahafo Region. NRB, as it is simply called resulted from the efforts of few keen citizens of the community who felt the need for a bank in the community in line with the general determination of the then government to expose rural communities in Ghana to banking services with its attendant economic benefits.
The bank, since its inception has opened five additional branches. The branches and their dates of establishment are indicated below:
- 1984Nsoatre which is the Head Office of the Bank was established in 1984
- 1989Jinijini Agency was established five (5) years after establishment of Nsoatre Head Office
- 1990As part of the Bank's vision to get closer to its customers,the Yamfo Agency was established.
- 1993Chiraa Agency was established a year after Yamfo Agency was established
- 1994Four (4) years later,the Sunyani Agency was established.
- 1996Techiman Agency was also established in 1996 as part of the Bank's vision to serve its client better.
To become a leader in service delivery
To provide high quality and innovative products and services to satisfy customers’ needs, maximize shareholders’ wealth and create a conducive work environment for employees.
- Customers satisfaction
- Community and human resource development are our cherished aspiration
- Poverty reduction